1 May 2014

Debora's Pen


A comedy of horrors

How long is a short story

Ten minutes is a long time 

Enjoy the full cartoons in the
May 2014 post of The Toast



or


Request to see the original cartoons via email for just 99p! (T&C apply)



3 Cartoons
Humour/Writing
US publication


***********************



Words from the Wise


"Oh, these are adorable!"
Nicole Cliffe
Editor
The Toast


"I really enjoyed them. They made me laugh."
Richard Edwards
Editor
Every Writer's Resource


"These are cute. I like them."
Lee Wilson
Art Editor
Feathertale


"I enjoyed your cartoon series."
Brian Scott
Editor
Freelance Writing

"Charming! I'm smiling! I obviously like the cartoon."
Virginia Howard
Editor
Thema

"That was a good comic you sent me. I liked the line drawings and I thought it was clever. You have a vision and a love of the form"
Bill Kenower
Editor
Author Magazine

"This is cool"
Linda Formichelli
Editor
Renegade Writer


"These are definitely cute"
Moira Allen
Publisher
Writing World


"These are very well constructed and interesting"
Leon Ogroske
Editor
Writers' Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment