1 February 2015

Dealing with team dynamics after a promotion


Recently, something significant happened to me at work. I was promoted. I had been performing exceedingly well in my job over the last couple of years, so it came as no surprise when the decision was announced. I knew that my life would change in many ways: An advancement up the corporate ladder meant bigger challenges, bigger responsibilities and a bigger paycheck. What I hadn’t expected was the subtle, yet significant change in the office environment around me.

Advice abounds on how to deal with rejection – rejection at a job interview, rejection from a love interest, rejection at a competition...


Read the full article in the February 2015 issue of Insight

or

Request to read the original article via email for just 99p! (T&C apply)






1000 words
Nonfiction/Corporate

UK publication

***********************

Words from the Wise

"Good article. We like it. I enjoy your writing style."
Paul Sterman
Associate Editor
Toastmaster Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment